Supplier Details- GewissGewiss is a market leader in the international electro-technical industry. Although based in Italy, it boasts offices, subsidaries, agencies and production sites in more than eighty nations. Gewiss' success derives from its capacity to pinpoint customer needs and create winning company strategies and solutions that meet these needs. Their mission is to meet consumer needs through innovation and invention and the 68 Q-DIN range of distribution boards are prime example of this company's constant development and ability to find solutions to industrial and domestic electrical needs.
OverviewThe 68 Q-DIN Range is a complete electric board system for energy distribution in commercial, industrial and construction sites. They are available in both empty and wired versions in compliance with the IEC 61439 standard. The range includes:
- Versions from 5 to 20 DIN EN 50022 modules, including supplementary 14 and 20 modules to obtain more DIN space.
- Versions able to house domestic socket-outlets 50 x 50 mm
- IP65 degree of protection guaranteed by the innovative door handle closing system for flush-mounting and interlocked sockets from 16 to 63A, IP44 and IP67
- Pre-arrangement for emergency push button
- Pole coupling, wall brackets, transportation handle and mobile support.