Dextro VDE Insulated Screwdrivers- CK Tools
Carl Kammerling is a tool and construction accessory company, which has become a leading brand for hand tools, tool belts, drill accessories and a range of practical and organisational accessories for tradesmen. Founded in Germany 1904, their products now sell all over the world and boast a network of experienced distributors in over 40 countries as well as having their own sales teams in the UK, Ireland, France and Germany.
For over 100 years, CK has been at the forefront of handtool manufacturing and producing high quality tools that meet the most demanding needs of trade professionals.
The Dextro VDE Range of insulated screwdrivers feature a smooth round handle for easy, effortless pivoting and handling, as well as contoured blade insulation for improved terminal access. The red handle and permanent markings make for easy identification and they are tested and certified internationally to ensure your safety when using them on electrical projects.
- Tip type marking for easy identification
- Ergonomically shaped, dual component handle for increased comfort, control and safety
- Long fine neck for precise fingertip control
- Ridges along the head to give extra grip in that last quarter-turn
- Handle injection moulded directly to blade giving the ultimate bond for increased reliability and durability
- VDE approved- individually tested up to 10,000V for safe, live working up to 1000V
- Premium quality chrome vanadium steel blade for exception strength and durability
- Precision machined tip for an exact screw fit and damage free screwdriving
Shop the Dextro VDE Range and other screwdrivers here.
Follow Chalon Components on Facebook here
Follow Chalon Components on Twitter here