Finder 8051 TimerFinder manufactures its products in four facilities: It's headquarters and main production plant are situated in Almese near Turin, north-west Italy. It has production plants in Sanfront near Cuneo, north-west Italy, in Saint Jean de Maurienne, south-east France and in Valencia, Spain. Finder has two logistics centres in Trebur Astheim (Germany) and in Almese. Some of the manufacturing facilities are located in the north-west Alps, an area characterised by a strong international outlook and high export achievement. The most recent plant in Valencia complements the existing organization both in terms of the plant's manufacturing process and emphasis on product quality.
Product InfoThe unique feature about the Finder 8051 is its rating at 8 Amp. This makes it a cheaper alternative to the Finder 8001 if you aren’t using the full 16 Amps. The only other different is that the 8051 is 24-230 volts were the 8001 is 12-230 volts.
Multi-function and multi-voltage
- 17.5 mm wide
- Six time scales from 0.1 s to 24 h
- High input/output isolation
- 35 mm rail (EN 60715) mount
- “Blade + cross” - both flat blade and cross head screw drivers can be used to adjust the range and function selectors, the timing trimmer, and to disengage the rail mounting clip
- New multi-voltage versions with “PWM clever” Technology