ABB OT Range of IsolatorsShaun Bowden
ABB Company overview
ABB is a pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. For more than four decades, they have been at the forefront, innovating digitally connected and enabled industrial equipment and systems. With a heritage spanning more than 130 years, ABB operates in more than 100 countries and employs around 135,000 people.
Read more about ABB in our Supplier Spotlight post here.
Thanks to a uniquely short current path and a double-sided spring construction combined with a small amount of components, ABB’s OT range of isolators have a small footprint area, allowing installation in confined spaces.
Space savings mean cost reduction.
Quick and perfect installation every time
- Base, door or DIN rail mounted.
- Installation in any direction: horizontal, vertical or even at the ceiling.
- A wide variety of accessories to customize the installation, such as handles, shafts, auxiliary contacts, cabling accessories and additional power poles.
Flexibility to plan your installation:
Switches from 16 to 125 Amps can be snap-on or screw-mounted and switches from 160 to 2500 Amps have adjustable feet that allow top or side mounting. Snap-on accessories available.
ABB OT isolators are physically smaller in sizes than other brands, this compact design allows less space to be used up inside a control panel. They are available in 3 or 4 pole variations with 6 and 8 pole versions available to order. Current ratings of 16A to 125A with higher rated versions available on request.
Available in two mounting types:
- Base mount version which can either be mounted onto din rail or can be fixed directly onto the base plate of a control panel or enclosure using the fixing holes. This version requires an extension shaft and a handle.
- Door mount version which mounts directly onto the back of a panel door. This version requires a handle.
- Door interlocked switch disconnector / load break switch.
- Handle and extension shaft (for base mount version) must be ordered separately.
- Other accessories available like auxiliaries and terminal shrouds.
- Compact and lightweight design starting at just 54x48x56mm
- Manufacturer: ABB
- Guarantee: 3 years
Shop the ABB OT ISOLATOR RANGE here
Follow us on facebook here
Follow us on twitter here
Call: 01942 271598